UPI 016: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
I am Groot.
Awesome Mix Vol. 2 takes us into a new era of the Guardians of the Galaxy establishing themselves not just as friends, but as a family. With dads, sisters, crew mates, and even a Baby Groot, the UnpauseIt family loves the family message in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2;
- Which microphones we’re using to create an awesome mix of our audio;
- What other film a super villain and a super Ravager appeared in together;
- Why UnpauseIt ranks Ego as the 3rd best super villain in the MCU (so far);
- How many “I Am Groot” easter eggs are in the end credits;
- Is Stan Lee a Watcher?
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on IMDB.com
- Zoom H1n mobile microphone (which is why this and future episodes sound so great)
- Microsoft Realms for your kids to have their own space for games with friends
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 8.75 out of 10 Harbulary Batteries (by the kids – average score),
- 8.25 out of 10 Harbulary Batteries (by the adults – average score).