UPI 013: Ant-Man
Baskin Robbins always finds out. Whether you listen to this while enjoying a double scoop of your favorite flavor or munching a Tic-Tac, UnpauseIt’s review of Ant-Man gets into the ins, outs, ups, and downs of the superhero who proves that “size matters not.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Ant-Man;
- How Michael Peña paid homage to Drunk History;
- How the more adult jokes in this movie differ from the adult jokes in Guardians of the Galaxy
- The flavor of the jelly used in the bathroom shrink-ray scene;
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 8.5 out of 10 Teaspoons of Raspberry Jam (by the kids – average score),
- 8 out of 10 Teaspoons of Raspberry Jam (by the adults – average score).