UPI 008 – Thor: The Dark World
Does sequelitis strike like lightning? Learn what the UnpauseIt family thinks as we review Thor: The Dark World, the second movie in the Thor storyline. We’re now post-Avengers and getting ever deeper into the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the countdown to Infinity War!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Thor: The Dark World;
- How Captain America just about out-Loki’d Loki;
- Debate about if the Hulk could take down The Cursed;
- Why we want Marvel to create more One Shots;
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 7.15 out of 10 Death Threats to Loki (by the kids – average score),
- 7.5 out of 10 Death Threats to Loki (by the adults – average score).
Pssst: We recorded a brief prediction pod about the premiere of Black Panther! Join our Facebook Group to listen in and prepare yourself for seeing it… yourself.