UPI 007: The Avengers
Here it is: the moment we’ve waited for since Iron Man first exploded out of that dank, dark cave. It’s time for the Avengers to assemble! With all of the super heroes in this one, it’s no wonder we went a bit longer than normal. But, considering we had Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye to contend with, it’s no surprise we had a lot to cover!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, The Avengers;
- A bit of back and forth about just how many Infinity Stones were in this movie;
- Which Avenger can actually out-mischief Loki;
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 9.75 out of 10 Out-of-Control Big Green Rage Monsters (by the kids – average score),
- 8.95 out of 10 Out-of-Control Big Green Rage Monsters (by the adults – average score).
AND don’t forget to (e)mail us with your own thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for upcoming reviews!