UPI 004: Ironman 2
We’re back for more Tony Stark, though parents may find his antics to be more of a “bad example” style of superhero. Well, when you’re facing up to three different villains, what did we expect?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Iron Man 2;
- Georgia’s definition of a “smart sandwich;”
- How the entire government gained villain-status;
- If we’re talking about hemorrhoids or Hammerdrones… and more!
PLUS! A plea for any of our listeners: if you know of a good, kid-friendly and kid-safe Minecraft server to acquaint the UnpauseIt kids with for online game play, please email us or comment below with your recommendations!
Links & stuff for this episode:
- Iron Man 2 on IMDB.com
- PlayStation Plus membership info (just $60 for a full year for a full family)
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 3.8 out of 10 (by the kids),
- 6.0 out of 10 (by the adults).
Listen to the episode to see what our unit of rating was and how each person ranked Iron Man 2.
AND don’t forget to (e)mail us with your own thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for upcoming reviews!