IT IS TIME! At last, after six months of watching a movie and recording our reviews each week… after ten years of waiting for the bringing together of the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe for an epic battle and purpose… Infinity War is upon us! SPOILERS ARE IN THIS PODCAST, so only listen if you’re ready for a full discussion.
In this podcast episode, you’ll get the preshow banter and projections by the adults of UnpauseIt (@_thedadabides and @ladydisdayn), the adults’ reactions, preshow projections by the children of UnpauseIt (@thesauce_ and @furi0usgirl), and then the full reaction review of Infinity War by the entire family.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How movie goers reacted immediately after seeing Avengers: Infinity War;
- Who was spot-on and who was way, way off on their predictions;
- If the kids heard their mom offer them a segway or a segue;
- What a “pager” is;
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
- Avengers: Infinity War on IMDB.com
- Alamo Drafthouse Denver (located in Littleton, Colorado), which allowed the UnpauseIt crew to capture after-show reactions on site;
- Adobe Creative Cloud, which we use to edit each podcast;
- Zoom microphones, which we use for mobile recordings;
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 7.75 out of 10 New Armorwear (by the kids – average score),
- 9.5 out of 10 New Armorwear (by the adults – average score).