The third installment of the Iron Man story is up for review, and we unpack everything from the fruity villain to the inner workings of the Stark mind and soul. We’re going to Extremis in this one, folks!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Iron Man 3;
- Speculations about if Pepper Potts leaves this movie with her own superpowers;
- All the ways this film points to future events in Age of Ultron;
- Why we disagree with Collider.com about this movie’s place in the MCU;
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 8.495 out of 10 Tuna Sandwiches & Fingers (by the kids – average score),
- 8.375 out of 10 Tuna Sandwiches & Fingers (by the adults – average score).