You’re in good hands (figuratively) with Dr. Steven Strange. Join the UnpauseIt crew as we review this origin story of a new magician for the Avengers (because we can never really be sure about Loki). Break out your slingring and check the time so we can get started!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Dr. Strange;
- Why our 9-year old may want to sue Marvel;
- TheDadAbides’ theory about Thanos, Infinity Stones, and the future of the MCU;
- Why Yoda got told to shut up;
- What book Stan Lee is reading during his cameo in the film;
- … and more!
Links & stuff for this episode:
- Dr. Strange on IMDB.com
- “Trials and Tribble-ations” Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode (a great follow-up if you’re into space-time continuum uproar)
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 9.125 out of 10 Sanctums (by the kids – average score),
- 8.75 out of 10 Sanctums (by the adults – average score).