Let us leave this mortal coil and join the outer realms where demigods rule, reign, and generally go through pubescent power struggles. Thor, God of Thunder, is the next superhero story of our Avengers review series!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Release information about the film, Thor;
- How the Destroyer strikes fear into the hearts of certain <9-year olds;
- Why @_TheDadAbides thinks we’ll get a backlash about MCU villains;
- … and more!
PLUS learn why the Microsoft Family accounts feature is so handy for when your offspring can’t get back to sleep and decide to try to play video games through half the night… yeah.
Links & stuff for this episode:
UnpauseIt rates this movie (out of 10 total, with 10 being the highest score):
- 4.620795 out of 10 Bifrost Sand Imprints (by the kids – average score),
- 7.75 out of 10 Bifrost Sand Imprints (by the adults – average score).
AND don’t forget to (e)mail us with your own thoughts, ideas, and suggestions for upcoming reviews!